Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cosplayer Alexandra Keuls as Baby Bonnie Hood from Darkstalkers

Cosplayer Alexandra Keuls as Baby Bonnie Hood! Beware! Lady with a gun!
Cosplayer Alexandra Keuls as Baby Bonnie Hood! Beware! Lady with a gun!

Cosplayer Alexandra Keuls was recently featured in ABS-CBN's Matanglawin as Baby Bonnie Hood together with other cosplayers and Alodia Gosiengfiao. She got my attention among the other cosplayers because of her costume! I really like her red hood!

Cosplayer Alexandra Keuls as Rena Ryuuga from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, scary little child!
Cosplayer Alexandra Keuls as Rena Ryuuga from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, scary little child!

1. Can you introduce yourself to your fans (Name, Location and your Age)?

Hi! My name is Alexandra Keuls. I'm 20 years of age, and I live in Manila, Philippines. I've loved anime and video games for as long as I can remember. :D

2. On your own words, what is cosplay/cosyplaying? What inspires you to do cosplay and when did you start cosplaying?

Cosplay is all about getting into character and dressing up just like them! It's almost like pretending to BE them for the day. My friends inspired me to cosplay, it looked like alot of fun and I decided to give it a shot. I started cosplay in 2009.

3. Can you enumerate all of the cosplay acts that you have done? As for you, what's your best cosplay act on your entire career?

Not that I have performed on stage but, I've gone to conventions as Misty from Pokemon, Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket, Reimu from Touhou, Ty Lee from Avatar, The Last Airbender, Baby Bonnie Hood from Darkstalkers and Rena Ryuuga from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. The most fun I had with was Baby Bonnie Hood, she's my favorite character to use when I play Darkstalkers. :)

Cosplayer Alexandra Keuls as Ty Lee from Avatar
Cosplayer Alexandra Keuls as Ty Lee from Avatar

4. Some expectation this 2011?

This year I plan to go for more video game characters. :D And I can't wait to see what other friends have in stored for this year, we've got some awesome cosplayers from the Philippines!

5. It's time for promotion so if you have fan page, twitter, or any social networking sites, just share it here.

I'm not into fanpages or twitter. I like my facebook page just as it is. So friends, feel free to add me up there anytime!

You read it right! Add her up there anytime and continue supporting cosplayers. Hope to see you guys for another featured cosplayer next time. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...