Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao featured in Music Video of DJ Myke's Single Huling Araw (Last Day)

Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao smiling beautifully :)

I've been looking on my news feed in Facebook and found a nice share that came from CSCentral fan page. It's the music video of DJ Myke's single Huling Araw (Last Day) featuring Alodia Gosiengfiao. I thought she was Katrina Halili on her look on that music video (peace Alodia) and stuck by 10 seconds. The concept of the video was ordinary and already saw that concept on some popular artists but frankly speaking, what's up with the voice doug! I really like the whole lyrics, the music arrangement and most especially Alodia Gosiengfiao as an artist of the music video. I was kinda worried that she can't surpass that but from start to finish, she was that good. That inspires me to do an original composition again.


Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao featured in Music Video of DJ Myke's Single Huling Araw (Last Day)

For DJ Myke, you have a nice voice and really on the track. I'm looking for more exposure on this artist because of the voice quality. Well paging Party Pilipinas, ASAP and PO5, you need to consider this artist on your line up of singers. For Alodia, I'm really looking for more music videos this 2011 and I hope you consider some Jazz or Soul artist, sitting on a piano and making the most out of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...