Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao's Globe Tattoo Commercial

Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao: Cosplay Goddess Tattoo-Powered

 One of my hobby is to watch television and finally saw the Globe Tattoo commercial of Alodia Gosiengfiao, subtitled as the "Cosplay Goddess". All of her best cosplay act were featured on that commercial and if the television on this era have a like button, I will dig it up as early as I can before the fans surpass me. Anyway, I will share the video here and really worth to watch. Also support Globe Tattoo campaign like we supported Alodia on her career as a cosplayer, a host, and an artist.

The super creative Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao with the Globe Tattoo

Enough with the talk and just watch the video of Alodia Gosiengfiao's Globe Tattoo Commercial. What can you say about this commercial? Interact with us on the comment box.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...