Friday, February 11, 2011

Cosplayer Mary Lou as Chizuru Kagura from the Game King of Fighters

Cosplayer Mary Lou as Chizuru Kagura from King of Fighters! She'll surely kick ass!
Cosplayer Mary Lou as Chizuru Kagura from King of Fighters! She'll surely kick ass!

Cosplayer Mary Lou was one of the very first cosplayers I wanted to feature together with Cosplayer Ayumi Kassinique and Cosplayer Judielyn Chang. Now that she's here, I can proudly say that I have another great cosplayer in the house!

Cosplayer Mary Lou as Mitsuki Sawatari from the gag comedy manga
Cosplayer Mary Lou as Mitsuki Sawatari from the gag comedy manga "He is My Master"

1.What are your current cosplay gigs and what are you gonna cosplay?
I have so many cosplay plans, but for the next event and upcoming event Im going to cosplay mugi from k-on and misa amane.
2. What are your previous cosplayed characters?
I cosplayed mitsuki sawatari from he is my master, kureha, noel vermillion from the game blazblue, chobits, chocola, hello kitty, sakura from tsubasa and chizuru kagura from the game king of fighters.
3. Full name, Birth date, Location?
Name: Mary Lou J. Tinonas
Birthday: May 23, 1992
Location: Manila
Cosplayer Mary Lou as Sakura from Tsubasa
Cosplayer Mary Lou as Sakura from Tsubasa

4. Have you joined any cosplay contest? event? What are those?
I joined twice, group cosplay and catwalk. But I didn’t get an award or anything hehe... XD. We dance gee by SNSD wearing made costume i think the event is otaku expo
5. Are you having cosplay partners or friends that are always with you whenever you cosplay?
Yes, I’m always with my friends when I cosplay, even thought we have different costumes we stick together but sometimes we do a group cosplay.
6. Were you featured before on TV, Magazine, etc? or endorsed product and service?
Yes, in front act, and there are also some in internet but I don’t have endorsements yet..:)

Hope you guys liked the featured cosplayer! We'll continue supporting cosplayers and give you guys info about them. You can follow Cosplayer Mary Lou's updates on her Fan Page "Mary Lou Tinonas".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

link

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...